Terms and Conditions
E-Visa India- Instructions For The Applicants
2.Fee Related Terms:
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- E-Visa India is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival. The visa must be availed within its period of validity. E-visa for the purpose of Tourism and Business will be valid for two entries and Medical E-visa’s will be valid for three entries before its expiration.
- E-visa India cannot be extended or converted and are not valid for visiting any Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If you intend to visit such places you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.
- Applicants of the eligible countries can apply for Indian e tourist visa, Indian e medical visa or Indian e business visa, but are requested to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. International Travellers With evisa India should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- E-Visa India can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries or travellers arriving from countries affected by Yellow Fever must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India.
- Travellers with E visa India( Indian e tourist visa, Indian e medical visa and Indian e business visa) can enter through 25 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmadabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Chennai, Goa, Mangalore and Mumbai). However, the foreign visitors can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- Applicants are requested to carry a copy of ETA (evisa India) while travelling.
- On arrival in India the biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration.
- The applicant is requested to fill the Indian Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees and mentioned requirements. While filling up the Indian tourist visa application form it is necessary to select the type of visa i.e. if it is for tourism purpose then it should be Indian e tourist visa application form, if it for business purpose then it should be a Indian e business visa application form and in the event of medical treatments it should be a e medical visa application form.
- The applicant is requested to provide correct email ID, since the ETA (E visa India) is sent through email in JPEG or PDF format in attached files.
3.Issuance Related Terms:
- The total e-Visa India processing fee is $160.00 which includes the government fee and our service fee as well. The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel filled by you otherwise application will not be processed.
- Government of India reserves all rights to make any changes in the requirements and fees for India ETA without any prior notice. Fee charged by www.indiane-touristvisa.com may include, but are not limited to, Indian Embassy Fees and other charges of the respective embassy (consular fees etc.). www.indiane-touristvisa.com is not responsible for any such changes by embassy or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
- Visa fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Approval or rejection of the visa application depends on the decision of the Government Immigrations department. Your e visa India application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. In any case after submission of application the visa fee is non-refundable.
- The Govt. fee for Indian e-visa is USD 100.00, USD 80.00, USD 27.00 depending on the nationality of the applicant. There is no fee from Govt. for few nationalities. We advise you to check the government fee on official website. Our total fee is USD 160.00 irrespective of Govt. fee. Once the application is submitted and the payment is made, the fee is non-refundable.
- indiane-touristvisa.com is a commercial website to apply for eVisa to India through Indian Government Website. We act as an agent in verifying your application and applying with the Indian government on your behalf. You will be charged a fee for using our services. You can also directly apply with the government website. Our fee will be higher than Indian Government so, if you wish you can also apply through the Indian Embassy or the government website online. Read all our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our services.
4.Cancellation and Refunds:
- Issuance of a visa to India or approval of Indian visa application does not in any way give the applicant a right to enter India. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the Indian Airport who is a representative of the Government of India. In case of denial of visa or entry into Indian Territory, www.indiane-touristvisa.com shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
- We shall not be responsible if the issuance of evisa is denied due to incorrect information provided by you, so it is advised that you should check the details before submitting the form.
- The issuance is subject to the rules of Government of India and they reserve the rights to make any changes in that. www.indiane-touristvisa.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa.
- indiane-touristvisa.com is keen to take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants will remain confidential. However indiane-touristvisa.com shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
- The applicant is requested to check the correctness of your visa the moment it is sent and in case of any discrepancy bring it to our notice immediately.
- The visa result shall be emailed 110 days prior to your expected arrival date in India if you have applied more than 120 days in advance. If your application is submitted within 120 days prior to your expected arrival date in India then your visa result shall be emailed within 4 to 7 business days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Indian public Holidays) from the date of submission. If your travel is within 4 days then your visa result shall be emailed in 1-2 business days. All the processing times are valid after receipt of the appropriate documents against each individual application. We will not be responsible for any delay in the process due to non-availability of proper documents. Our delivery time starts after the application is complete with all the information and documents required to process the same. The delivery times are not applicable for Sri Lankan and Chinese Passport Holders. For these nationalities the delivery time is 10 business days. Please send an email: email@example.com or call 24/7 customer care if you haven’t received the delivery in the above mentioned time. Once the fee is paid against the application, it is non-refundable.
- indiane-touristvisa.com reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
5.Temporary Suspension of Service:
www.indiane-touristvisa.com or its services may be suspended temporarily for service maintenance or other reason in the following cases:
- As soon as the application is paid for, we will begin our service. That means once the work has been initiated that you cannot get your money back after we have started the service, no matter if your application is cancelled, refused or approved. For more details check our REFUND POLICY.
6.Exclusive Jurisdiction Clause:
- The web services cannot be continued due to reasons out of our control such as natural disasters, protests, curfew, software update, etc
- The web stops functioning due to unforeseen electricity failure or fire or any other reason.
- System maintenance is required
- Service suspense is required due to changes in the management systems, technical difficulties, updates or other reasons.
- Users of this web, including www.indiane-touristvisa.com, will not be held accountable for any possible damages that may be caused due to temporary suspension of service.
- Each of the parties to this Agreement irrevocably agrees that the courts of New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with the Agreement or its formation or validity and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.